Sugar Administration - Essentials (multi-day class)
Sugar Administration Essentials offers fundamental configuration training for new Sugar Admins. Build competence and confidence working with Sugar through live, hands-on training with one of our Certified Sugar Instructors. This class is designed for new system administrators responsible for the setup, configuration, and maintenance of their organization's Sugar application.
Through hands-on training, we will help you understand and use the features and administrator tools required for immediate and future success with Sugar. You will more easily be able to manage your Sugar instance as well as support existing and future Sugar users in your organization.
What you'll learn:
- Get Started as a Sugar Administrator
- Implement Users, Teams, Roles
- Perform basic configurations using Studio
- Develop modules using Module Builder
- Import and export your data
- Create effective Workflows
- Configuring Forecasting
- Create, schedule and run Reports
- Troubleshoot issues and work with Sugar Support
Pricing per class may vary by Provider and Location.
= Guaranteed to run
US West - Virtual Classroom
April 9 - April 11
$ 650.00 USD
US Central - Virtual Classroom (Tech Advisors)
April 11 - April 13
$ 650.00 USD